Call for Projects | La Ruche
Working on a comics project and thinking of doing a crowdfunding campaign? The Conseil des arts de Montréal and La Ruche, n partnership with MCAF, can help you bring your project to life!
That’s right, comic artists who have a crowdfunding project with a goal of $1,000 or more are eligible to an additional funding of $500 from the Conseil des arts de Montréal.
- Wanting to finance a comic book project through crowdfunding
- Residing in Montreal or in the Greater Montreal area
- Having already participated to the Montreal Comic Arts Festival
- If you are accepted, carrying out a crowdfunding campaign on La Ruche Montréal of $1,000 or more in 2023
In order to receive the Conseil des arts de Montréal’s contribution, the campaign on La Ruche must be 100% successful. Selected comic artists will also have access to coaching services offered by La Ruche to help make their campaign a success.
If you are planning a social fundraising campaign in 2023 to finance a comic book project, we invite you to participate!
Information to send us:
- Brief presentation of your project
- Your financial goal
- Time of year you plan to launch your campaign
- Your place of residence
Send us your project by March 31, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A response will be sent out sometime in April.
Another call for projects is planned for the fall of 2023.