Call for Projects | La Ruche
Working on a comics project and thinking of doing a crowdfunding campaign? The Conseil des arts de Montréal and La Ruche, in partnership with MCAF, can help you bring your project to life!
That’s right, comic artists who have a crowdfunding project with a goal of $1,000 or more are eligible to an additional funding of $500 from the Conseil des arts de Montréal.
- Wanting to finance a comic book project through crowdfunding
- Residing in Montreal or in the Greater Montreal area
- Having already participated to the Montreal Comic Arts Festival
- If you are accepted, carrying out a crowdfunding campaign on La Ruche Montréal of $1,000 by the end of April 2024
- The proposed projects cannot be generated in whole or in part by Artificial Intelligence
In order to receive the Conseil des arts de Montréal’s contribution, the campaign on La Ruche must be 100% successful. Selected comic artists will also have access to coaching services offered by La Ruche to help make their campaign a success.
If you are planning a social fundraising campaign to finance a comic book project before next year’s MCAF, we invite you to participate!
Information to send us:
- Brief presentation of your project
- Your financial goal
- Time of year you plan to launch your campaign
- Your place of residence
Send us your project by October 31, 2023 to email@example.com.
A response will be sent out sometime in November.